Saturday, December 17

{Day 5}

A gift for you….A gift of creation.

Zachary was trying to figure out what he could offer you for Christmas.  That led to the idea of creating something amazing.            

What could be more amazing then the temple? 

On his own he decided to build you a replica of the temple (with a rock monster on top of course). 

Jon was already at church so you know it was an original Zachary design.

IMG_2591

He is saying, “Merry Christmas Grandma and Grandpa!” He thought I was recording his presentation.  Love his poison ivy smile and all.

2 comments:

  1. At the rate temples are being announced, built and dedicated and with this lego model Zachary built I think this kid might have a job in the future working for the church.

    Zachary, You are very creative and I love how much you love legos.

    - Stephanie

    ReplyDelete